Simple and transparent solution to increase your returns
• No more multiple charges like policy fees, supplementary charges, bid-offer spread or even cost of insurance.
• The product comes with only two charges:
- product administration fees of only 0.1% per month on your net asset value of the units in your policy account.
- fund management charges up to 1.55% p.a. depending on the fund you choose.
Guaranteed minimum 110% payout in the event of death or terminal illness
• With insurance coverage up to age 99 against death or terminal illness, the policy will pay 110% of regular premiums paid or market value of the policy (whichever is higher). For example, if you have paid S$100,000 and market value of your policy is S$50,000, the payout will be S$110,000.
• No prior medical-checkup is required.
Flexibility to better manage market volatility and your cashflow
• Even with the best intention, major life events can have a significant impact on your long term financial plans. With just a short four year surrender penalty period, GrowthInvest Insurance Plan gives you easier access to your funds if the need arises.
• Premium holiday benefit allows you to temporarily stop premiums if you face short term cashflow challenges.
• Free switching of funds as often as you like to better manage market volatility and customise portfolio to your profile.
Speak to our authorised distributor HSBC today to address your insurance needs.
Call 1800-HSBC NOW (4722 669)
Visit any HSBC Branch
For all policy servicing related enquiries please call (65) 6225 6111.
GrowthInvest Insurance Plan is underwritten by HSBC Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Limited (Reg. No. 195400150N), 21 Collyer Quay #02-01 Singapore 049320 and distributed by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Singapore Branch ("HSBC"). It is not an obligation of, a deposit in, or guaranteed by, HSBC.
This webpage contains only general information and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person. It does not constitute an offer to buy or sell an insurance product or service. A copy of the Product Summary in relation to GrowthInvest Insurance Plan is available and can be obtained from our authorized product distributor. A person interested in this product should read the relevant product summary for details before deciding whether to buy this product. Buying a life insurance policy is a long term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually incurs a high cost and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premiums paid.
Information is correct as at 8 June 2015.
This material is issued by HSBC Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Limited.