Early Critical Care
It is important to detect a critical illness early, that is when you have the best chance of a recovery.
Medical and technological advancement has now made it possible to detect critical illnesses during the early stages. If critical illness is detected, it is important that you are able to focus on recovery, without worrying about medical costs, income losses and other costs that may need to be catered for such as alternative medication, domestic help and physiotherapy costs.
Are you prepared? - If not... it's never too late.
Critical illness affects more people than you think. Did you know? Cancer has been the number one cause of death in Singapore1. Early Critical Care is designed to provide you financial relief even for an early stage critical illness to help you beat the odds.
- Covers 102 conditionsEnjoy comprehensive coverage against a wide range of illnesses.
- Provides 100% payout even for early stage critical illnessEarly Critical Care pays 100% of the sum assured in the early, intermediate and critical stages2.
- Covering illnesses not commonly insured in SingaporeCovering prevalent illnesses such as Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever, Diabetic Retinopathy, Osteoporosis and Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Affordable premiums and comprehensive coverageA premium of just about SGD160 a month provides you with cover of up to SGD180,0003.
What else should I know?
As buying a life insurance policy is a long term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high cost and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
- a Sum Insured of SGD100,000 and
- four special benefits with additional payouts of 20% of the Sum Insured, i.e. SGD20,000 each
Early Critical Care is underwritten by HSBC Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Limited (Reg. No. 195400150N), and distributed by HSBC Bank (Singapore) Limited ("HSBC"). It is not an obligation of, a deposit in, or guaranteed by, HSBC.
This webpage contains only general information and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person. It does not constitute an offer to buy or sell an insurance product or service. A copy of the Product Summary is available and can be obtained from HSBC. A person interested in this product should read the relevant product summary for details and seek advice from your Relationship Manager before deciding whether to buy this product. Please also refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable in the policy document.
Policy Owners' Protection Scheme
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association of Singapore (LIA) or SDIC websites: www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg.
Information is correct as at 30 March 2020.
This material is issued by HSBC Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Limited.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.