In order for us to process your claim, we require the following:
- Accident Claim Form (duly completed and signed by Claimant)
- 2 Clinical Abstract Application Forms
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Medical Reports from attending doctor(s)
- Copy of Newspaper report (if any)
- Copy of Police Report (if any)
- Copy of National Registered Identification Card (NRIC) / Identification document of Claimant
How to make a claim
We will process your claim upon receipt of all relevant documents and we will contact you should we require additional documents. To help us expedite the processing, kindly submit all relevant documents to us through your servicing agent or mail to:
HSBC Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Limited (Reg. No. 195400150N)
Robinson Road Post Office
P.O. Box 1538
Meanwhile, if you need any assistance, please call us at 6225 6111 or contact your servicing agent.
- The Accident Claim Form must be completed and returned to us within 7 days.
- Additional medical report fee incurred during the process of the claim is at the expense of the claimant.
- HSBC Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Limited does not admit liability by the mere issue of the claim form.