Convenient options to pay your insurance premiums.
- You may set up a Giro arrangement to make payment for your regular premium policies in Singapore dollars by submitting a hardcopy form.
- Download and submit the hard copy Inter-Bank Giro Form. Please pay 2 months of advance premium together with the form submission as the estimated processing time can be up to 6 weeks.
HSBC Personal Internet Banking
- You may make payment via HSBC Personal Internet Banking
- Login to your HSBC iBanking and select "Pay and Transfer" > "Pay a Biller".
- Select HSBC Life (Singapore) as the Biller name.
- Input the Policy Number as the Bill reference number.
SingPost Self-Automated Machine (SAM)
- You may make payment at any SAM station.
- Select "Pay Bills" > "Insurance" > "HSBC"
- Select Payment Type (Premium Payment or Automatic Premium Loan)
- Input the Policy Number or the NRIC number of the Policyowner and the exact amount for payment.
You may make payment in Singapore dollars via PayNow.
Our UEN: 199903512M001
Under Bill Reference No/ Reference, input as follows: < PN (Your 8-digit policy number)>
If making a 3rd party/ joint account payment, please indicate < PN (8-digit policy number)> <space>< HP (Policyholder's 8-digit registered mobile number with us)>.
Only payments from immediate family members (i.e. spouse, parents, children, siblings) are allowed and further details may be requested for.
- You may issue a cheque payable to "HSBC Life (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.".
- Kindly indicate your policy number, contact number and description of payment (e.g. Premium, APL) at the back of the cheque.
- Cheques can be mailed to Robinson Road Post Office P.O. Box 1538 Singapore 903038.
- If you are using a third party cheque, please indicate the relationship with the Policyowner and submit a copy of the third party's NRIC. (Only cheques from immediate family members i.e. spouse, siblings, parents, children are allowed).
- From 1 January 2021, we will be discontinuing credit card payment as an option to pay subsequent premiums for all policies.