At HSBC Life, we promise to help protect you and your family in times of need. We are pleased to present to you our complimentary special benefits for COVID-19. This new range of complimentary special benefits, at no additional cost, will also be extended to your family members.
Customer service centre
Safety Measures at our service centre
To protect the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff, we seek your cooperation on the following :
- Temperature screening
- Wearing a face mask
- Adherence to safe distancing markers
- No accompanying persons to be allowed in except for pre-approved cases
- Use of SafeEntry and TraceTogether for contact tracing purposes
At HSBC Life, we are here to help you sustain your insurance protection during difficult times. We have therefore extended the application deadline for our ‘Defer Premium Payment’ programme to 31 March 2021 so that more policyholders can get the support they need. For more information, please refer to our FAQs. You can also refer to the recent Life Insurance Association Singapore (LIA)’s Media Release.
Update your email address and mobile number now!
Help us to keep you connected. If you have moved, changed email or mailing addresses, all you need to do is to update your latest contact details with us using 2 simple steps:
Step 1: Download Personal Particulars Update Form
Step 2: Either mail or email the completed signed form with required documents (if any) to us.
We would like to take this opportunity to encourage you to update your mobile number and email address to receive important notification relating to your policy like official updates, transaction alerts and electronic statements which is convenient and efficient.
From now till further notice, customers can also submit an ecopy of policy servicing forms. Please email us the completed forms and attach supporting documents (if any) to the following email addresses:
For policy servicing requests related to Jade Universal Life plan, please email your requests to email@example.com.
For all other insurance plans please email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy servicing requests are subject to the following requirements:
- Valid identification document (NRIC/Passport)
- All forms and supporting documents (if any) must be sent from policyowner’s registered email address with HSBC Life.
- Signature signed on the request form must match with HSBC Life’s records
- For Change of Address request, proof of address is required and examples of proof of evidence include:
- Copy of Singapore NRIC with new address (Front/Back)
- Rental Agreement
- Utility Bill or Telephone Bill
- Bank Statement
- Government Agency Letter
- The policyowner has read and acknowledged the terms and conditions stated in the specific request form.
In the current COVID-19 situation, HSBC Life will continue to operate with some adjustments to our services.
This includes claims, policy loans, maturities and surrender payouts.
We encourage you to choose e-payment modes such as bank transfer and NRIC-linked PayNow1 wherever possible, as there might be a service delay if you choose to receive your payout by cheque.
1How to link your NRIC to PayNow
Step 1: Log in to your bank's existing internet banking or mobile banking app.
Step 2: At the PayNow registration screen, link your Singapore NRIC to the bank account. You will next receive an SMS OTP for verification.
Step 3: Finally, enter the name that will be used to identify you to complete the setup.