The world has changed. But our promises should not.
A new normal is upon us, and with it comes the uncertainty of what the future holds for you, and your family. To face this uncertainty, we must adapt.
With Term Protect Advantage, you have the flexibility to choose your preferred premium and policy term, and receive the surrender value1, when the coverage is no longer needed.
I would like to know more
- Affordable Protection Coverage2Challenging times call for an affordable policy, which protects you against Death and Terminal Illness, so you can allocate your money to where you need it most.
- Flexible Premium and Policy TermTake control of your financial future by choosing the term of your coverage and how long you wish to pay for it.
- Boost Your Coverage with Guaranteed Insurability Option (GIO)3Our financial needs often change with our life stages. With Term Protect Advantage, you can increase your coverage at life key milestones without medical underwriting.
- Convertibility Benefit4Later in life, you may change to any whole life or endowment plan (that is available to you at that point in time) without medical underwriting.
- Unemployment Support Benefit5You may pay your premium at a later date (up to 365 days) if you become unemployed.
- Guaranteed Surrender Value1When you no longer need the coverage, you can surrender your policy and receive the guaranteed surrender value of your policy (available for only limited pay option).
Add these supplementary benefits (riders) to your plan for a more holistic coverage6:
- Disability CoverProvides you with financial support should you suffer Total and Permanent Disability (TPD).
- Advance CI WaiverWaives all future premiums of the basic plan and any selected riders, should you be diagnosed with any of the covered critical illnesses conditions.
- Advance CI CoverProvides you with financial support if you are stricken with any of the covered critical illnesses conditions.
The limited premium feature allows you to complete your premium commitments earlier, so you will not be affected if there is an increase to the riders' premium later.
Get in touch
Call us on 1800-4722-669 or find your nearest branch to apply in person.
What else should I know?
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
1 Applicable to limited pay option only. The Guaranteed Surrender Value will be available from the start of the 3rd policy year. The surrender value will grow as you make premium payments until the end of premium term and will gradually decrease until the end of the policy term. There is no maturity value at the end of the policy term.
2 The full amount of Death Benefit i.e. 100% of Sum Insured will be paid upon death of the Life Insured. If the Life Insured is diagnosed with a Terminal Illness (TI) by a specialist and confirmed by HSBC's appointed doctor, payment will be made for the TI Benefit as an advancement on the Death Benefit.
3 You can buy any term/whole life/endowment policy that is available at that point in time. Please refer to the Product Summary for the full terms and conditions applicable to this feature.
4 This option allows the Life Insured to convert the original policy without evidence of health, to any available regular premium life insurance plan (whole life or endowment). It can be converted at any time while the policy is in-force and before the Life Insured's 65th birthday.
5 You can apply to defer the premium payment for up to 365 days, if you are unemployed for at least 30 consecutive days. Please refer to the Product Summary for the full terms and conditions.
6 Please refer to the Product Summary of the respective supplementary benefits for more details
Term Protect Advantage is underwritten by HSBC Life (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Reg. No.199903512M).
This webpage contains only general information and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any specific person. This is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to buy the product. A copy of the Product Summary may be obtained from our authorised product distributors. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the product. You may wish to seek advice from a Financial Adviser before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a Financial Adviser, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you. Please also refer to the policy contract for the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions of this product.
Policy Owners' Protection Scheme
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the LIA or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as at 1 February 2023.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Savings Protector II
Commitment is staying true to your goals for the future.