In order for us to process your claim, we require the following:
- Hospitalisation Claim Form (Duly completed and signed by Claimant)
- 2 Clinical Abstract Application Forms
- Copy of Board & Room Invoice from attending Hospital
- Copy of Medical Report/ Inpatient Discharge Summary/ Doctor's memo (if any)
- Copy of National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) / Identification document of Claimant
How to make a claim
We will process your claim upon receipt of all relevant documents and we will contact you should we require additional documents. To help us expedite the processing, kindly submit all relevant documents to us through your servicing agent or mail to:
HSBC Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Limited (Reg. No. 195400150N)
Robinson Road Post Office
P.O. Box 1538
Meanwhile, if you need any assistance, please call us at 6225 6111 or contact your servicing agent.
Things to note
- The Hospitalisation Claim Form must be completed and returned to us within 30 days after leaving the hospital.
- Additional medical report fee incurred during the process of the claim is at the expense of the claimant.
- HSBC Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Limited does not admit liability by the mere issue of the claim form.