Goal Protector Insurance Plan
HSBC Insurance World Selection Funds is a simple choice to invest in a globally diversified portfolio across asset classes, geographies and currencies, all within the convenience of one single portfolio
Have the opportunity to construct customised portfolios that can suit your own preferences, with fund management charge as low as 0.4% per annum
- High Life CoverageNo matter if your goal is retirement or education, we are here to protect it. With this plan you will get a unique life coverage that is higher of 10 times of your annual premium or your account value for the entire duration of your plan.
- Limited Premium PaymentThis plan comes with a premium payment period of 10 years only.
- Premium waiverTo keep your goals protected, in case of an unfortunate event of a permanent disability during the premium payment period, we will waive off all subsequent premiums payable.
- Flexible PlanTo make the plan work towards your retirement or education needs, we offer unlimited free switching in to a wide range of funds. We also offer the plan in USD or SGD.
- Connecting you to a world of opportunitiesA wide range of fund choices that can help you diversify your investments your way and achieve your goals.
Maximise your investment
Welcome Bonus - Free welcome bonus units of up to 20% in the first year.
Loyalty Bonus - You will be rewarded with a loyalty bonus of 1% of account value every 2 years at the end of 10 premium years.
What else should I know?
As buying a life insurance policy is a long term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high cost and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
Goal Protector Insurance Plan is underwritten by HSBC Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Limited (Reg. No. 195400150N), and distributed by HSBC Bank (Singapore) Limited ("HSBC"). It is not an obligation of, a deposit in, or guaranteed by HSBC.
This webpage contains only general information and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person. It does not constitute an offer to buy or sell an insurance product or service. A copy of the Product Summary in relation to is available and can be obtained from HSBC. A person interested in this product should read the relevant product disclosures for details and seek advice from your Relationship Manager before deciding whether to buy this product.The investment-linked policy Sub-Fund may be subject to different degrees of economic, political, foreign exchange rate, interest rate, liquidity, default, regulatory and possible repatriation risks depending on the countries and assets that the Underlying Sub-Fund invests into or has exposure to. Please also refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable in the policy document.
Policy Owners' Protection Scheme
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association of Singapore (LIA) or SDIC websites: www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 30 March 2020.
This material is issued by HSBC Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Limited.